Date: 22-10-2021. Registration opens every Tuesday and ends at 9 am Friday each week
Location: Level 2, Sports Court, 44 Musk Avenue Kelvin Grove.
Please register by clicking the link Below
QUT Session 1, 1pm to 1:30pm : https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/193201058567
Below are the requirements that all attendees must abide by:
- You must not attend the Friday Prayer if
- You have returned from overseas or been to any declared hot spots for the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with a positive COVID-19 case and you have been instructed to self-quarantine.
- You have been tested for Covid-19 and are awaiting a result.
- Show any of the following symptoms
- Sore throat
- Coughing (Productive)
- Runny nose
- Shortness of Breath
- You must bring your own prayer mat and Face Mask and NO entry is allowed without a prayer mat and face mask
- Please do wudu at your house or other location as the bathroom/wudu facilities will be closed.
- Do not congregate at the beginning and at the end of Friday Prayer.
- We recommend you bring your own personal hand sanitiser.
- Agree to abide by current health guidelines from QLD health.
- Agree to follow any instructions given by volunteers on the ground.